Town of Stafford
Stafford was first settled in 1798, and is one of the first towns in the Holland Purchase to be occupied.
Our town was formed in 1820 from parts of the Town of Batavia and the Town of Le Roy. Part of Stafford was taken to form the Town of Pavilion in 1842.
Come see what makes our rural community so special!